- 1.1 This policy covers how Alice Florist treats personal information that Alice Florist collects and receives, including information related to your past use of Alice Florist products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- 1.2 This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Alice Florist does not own or control, or to people that Alice Florist does not employ or manage.
2.0 Information Collection and Use
- 2.1 Alice Florist collects personal information when you register with Alice Florist, when you use Alice Florist products or services, and when you visit Alice Florist pages.
- 2.2 When you register, we ask for information such as your name, email address, and mobile phone number. For online shopping facilities we may also ask for your address and credit card number. Once you register with Alice Florist and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- 2.3 Alice Florist uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, and contact you.
3.0 Information Sharing and Disclosure
- 3.1 Alice Florist does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- 3.1.1 We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- 4.1 Alice Florist may set and access Alice Florist cookies on your computer to enhance online shopping experiences.
5.0 Your Ability to Edit Your Account Information
- 5.1 You can edit your account information (profile) at any time.
- 5.2 We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the Alice Florist service, such as administrative messages, that are considered part of your Alice Florist account, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them. However, we will offer an effective way to opt-out from marketing messages, such as newsletter, or allow you to customize your marketing preferences.
6.0 Confidentiality and Security
- 6.1 We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- 6.2 We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect personal information about you.
- 7.1 Alice Florist may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Alice Florist account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.